CONTRACT ADMINISTRATION & MANAGEMENT
Having trained for best practices in contract management, Gridlines can handle complex projects such as Retail and Hospitality projects as well as Mix-Use High Rise buildings and Medical Facilities. Contract administration ensures that the contractor performs in accordance with all of the terms and conditions of the contractual agreement, while contract management involves overseeing agreements made with supplier and contracts, ensuring safety and quality compliance.
Detailed scope of work are as follows:
- Preparation of standard contract agreement and contract documents.
- Convening kick-off meetings.
- Scheduling regular meetings to monitor the progress of the contract and contractor’s performance.
- Management of changes to specifications and terms and conditions within the general scope of the original contract.
- Assessing contract risks and monitoring after the contract has been awarded.
- Establishment of good communication between the Client’s central procurement office and customer agencies before, during, and after the contract has been awarded and signed.
Unit 1206 Capital House, 9th Ave. Cor 34th st. BGC, Taguig City
+63 (2) 8637 0359