PLANNING & SCHEDULING MANAGEMENT
Planning and scheduling plays an important part in the construction management of the Project. Our company is a licensed holder of MS Project software. We utilize MS Projects in planning and developing schedule, tracking progress, and managing budget. Schedule management plan includes the processes required to ensure timely completion of the project.
Scope of work are as follows:
- Identification of Critical Milestones in accordance with the approved Project Program;
- Monitoring of Critical Milestones in accordance with the approved Project Programme of the Contractor;
- Organizing the Contractors and Suppliers and maintaining a Schedule Control to monitor and evaluate construction progress against Timelines set;
- Preparation of a Master Project Time Schedule/CPM including all activities (individual packages of works) of the project;
- Conduct of regular macro-level monthly planning/scheduling sessions with the Project team to check schedule up to 90 day period;
- Monitoring of construction works in progress for compliance with drawings, specifications and Contract Documents;
- Management of the general coordination and scheduling of all works per approved Master Project Time Schedule/CPM Milestones;
- Schedule/CPM including all activities (individual packages of Works) of the Projects;
- Ensuring that all the labor, materials and equipment of the Project are adequate and available before hand for the scheduled Work to prevent delays.
Unit 1206 Capital House, 9th Ave. Cor 34th st. BGC, Taguig City
+63 (2) 8637 0359